0781 3561492

Get a Quotation now

Landlord or Property Management Company


If you are a Landlord looking for day to day running of your property from changing a light bulb to rewiring, we can help maintain your property.


Homeowners Section

We can rewire your house, replace your old fuse board for a new consumer unit, install LED downlight, run outdoor power and certify your work to Building control.  If it's an electrical installation of any kind we are qualified to BS7671 and registered with the NICEIC.


Landlords, Homeowners or Business Section

We do all types of Electrical Certification required EICR's, PAT certificates, Fire alarm testing and certification